Pediatric Specialists Medical Group offers a full array of services to help your child maintain
good health. You can read more on this page about specific services.
- Prenatal Meet-The-Doctor Visits
- Breastfeeding Counseling & Support
- Newborn Care
- Newborn Circumcision
- Well-Child Exams & Immunizations
- School & Sports Physicals
- Vision & Hearing Screens
- Ear Piercing at 6 months and up.
- Sick Child Diagnosis & Treatment
- Comprehensive Pediatric and Adolescent care to age 24
- Diagnosis and treatment of ADHD/ADD
- Nutrition & Fitness Guidance
- Weight Loss Program
- Acne Treatment
- Developmental Disability Care
- IEP Assistance
- Depression & Anxiety Screening & Treatment
- Teen and Young Adult Gynecology & Contraception
- Limited Lab in office including rapid Strep/Flu/COVID
- Young Adult Care
- Electronic Medical Records with Patient Portal Access
What Sets Us Apart
- Family Run and Family Friendly Practice.
- Separate sick and well child waiting rooms.
- Comprehensive Breastfeeding/Lactation Services by an IBCLC Physician!
- Our Practice was awarded the highest level of recognition as a Patient Centered Medical Home by the National Committee on Quality Assurance.
Online Bill Pay - The Pediatric Specialists Medical Group
Click below to:
The Pediatric Specialists Medical Group has made it even more convenient now for our patients to pay for their medical care by offering secure, online bill payment. Simply click on the above "Pay My Bill" link to enter your credit card and patient account information through our secure Instamed website. Before you begin, please have your account information available. You will find your patient account information on the statement you received from our office. Once completed, you can print a receipt for your records. If you enter a valid email address, you will also receive a confirmation email that notifies you with either a successful receipt or an error message.
Billing Questions: (727) 375-5437
Credit Cards Accepted: